When we talk of accessing the email from a smartphone, then the first thing that comes to our mind is whether this email supports Android OS or not. SBC Global email is a type of email service supported by all the major OS’s like iOS, Android and windows. You can start using SBCGlobal email on your phone as on windows computer or laptop. The only thing required is an email address and the account password.
However, there has been a problem faced by Android users with their email service. They are trying to login to the account for using different services but find a problem in signing onto it.
So, we are now going to discuss some steps to get rid of this problem. There are 5 different methods to fix this problem. Read all the methods carefully and implement them on your device.
Method 1: Verify recent activity on the device:
For this, you need to over to ‘SBCglobal net email login’ followed by ‘Usual activity’ link.
- Go to ‘Security’ settings of email account login.
- Click on ‘Recent activity’ page.
- Open ‘Devices and recent activity’ option.
- If there is an additional entry in the log book, then check and authenticate it.
Method 2: Incorrect password entry:
The purpose of setting a password is to protect the account from invalid users. If you are getting ‘Wrong email password’ on the screen, then try entering the password again or click on ‘Forgotten password’ to reset the password.
Method 3: Sign-out of the account from a computer:
- If you access the email from the computer also, then check if you are logged in from there as well or not. If yes, then sign-out from the account and try opening the login page again. If the problem is still at large, then check the email server settings. Check the device and authenticate it by sending the verification code to it.
- We recommend you to log-out from account from all the devices other than Android device. It is suggested not to open email from any PC or laptop. Enter email address followed by password to login to the account.
Method 4: Disable multiple step verification:
To disable 2 step verification, follow the steps mentioned here as under:
- Log-out of account.
- Go to the top of the screen.
- From certain options, click on ‘2-step verification’.
- Toggle to disable the 2 step verification process.
Method 5: Generate password:
- Log in to the account from the internet browser like Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.
- Enter captcha to validate the identity.
- Create a new password for email app and try login with the new password you have just set.