You can establish additional email and security program on SBCGlobal account with simple steps which are going to be discussed with you in the upcoming passages. If you are also searching for the steps to configure additional email, then pay close attention to each and every step.
Open ‘SBCGlobal’ mail editor from the computer browser and search for below mentioned things:
- Check past searches.
- Change password.
- Forward email to another.
- Change filtering action.
- Get a license key.
- Open disk quota and size.
- Generate a password for the SBCGlobal app.
- Create an additional email.
Now, we are going to share steps to set up an additional email:
- Enter login details like username and password in the fields given.
- Go to the ‘Additional email setup’ menu and click ‘Proceed’. You need to check the disk quota and email space before creating a new email. If you are already consuming the secondary account space, then you won’t be able to configure the new one. Delete the previous one and configure the new one with fresh details.
- Press to select the ‘email’ from the list of given suggestions or preferences.
- Tap ‘Ok’ to submit the information.
Important: There is an option to open the ‘Editor’ page of your SBCGlobal email from the Att.net or AT&T email.com link.
To update the security program of your SBCGlobal email, follow the steps for the Mozilla browser.
- Create a password for the SBCGlobal software on the Mozilla program.
- Seek to find an option that says, ‘Get email message’ on screen. When you click on this option, a new window will pop-up which confirms that you have successfully enabled the email.
- Click to generate a new password.
- The password will work only on the app but not on the email link you use to enter the browser.
- Open the ‘Drop-down’ menu and select ‘Tools’.
- Go to the ‘Security update’ window from the ribbon menu. Tap on ‘Show password’.
- Check SMTP settings after this before sending a message to someone.
- Enter a password for primary account. This account is required for changing the configurations on secondary account. If you don’t want to enter the password again, then click ‘Remember password’. It will save the login details for future use.
Start sending the mails to your colleagues or friends and try test mail on your secondary email itself. If you are receiving it, then the securities are updated successfully.