Accessing the email account from the windows 10 computer is easier than accessing from the phone. The interface is user-friendly and functions are properly available on big screen. In case, you want to manage or change settings of your account from the desktop version, you can go through the steps mentioned on the page or contact email experts.
The desktop version of email services is easy to access due to simple user-interface and on-screen instructions but have you ever tried to access the complete features of your email from windows 10 OS? If not, then we are going to suggest the techniques with which you can connect to the SBCGlobal email and manage it from the computer itself. You need a Subscription ID to create a free account on SBCGlobal powered by AT&T communications.
What system configurations are necessary for SBCGlobal email?
There are no such requirements or specific configurations mandatory for accessing SBCGlobal on desktop. The only thing you need is a valid Subscription detail for creating an account. You can have an account on Yahoo, SBC, and AT&T even. All these can be accessed from single platform.
Browser and OS requirements
To get detailed knowledge of supported browser and OS, you can log in to SBCGlobal email page. Enter the details of current windows OS installed on the desktop. All the settings required will be displayed on the screen.
How to access email?
- Go to email app from the web browser of your computer.
- Open SBCGlobal email by adding the username and password in the given field.
- You will find envelope type icon on the home screen. Click on this to start reading emails in the inbox.
Process of signing out of the account
- To sign-out of the account, after you have done with the work, you can click on the ‘Gear icon’ or on the profile photo given on the right top.
- If you don’t see the gear icon, you will find ‘SBCGlobal’ logo. Click to open Drop-down menu.
Important: Another exciting feature of this email service is you will be automatically logged out of the account if no activity is reported in the last 10 minutes.
How to manage username and address?
You can manage your account username and password any time according to your preference. If you want to delete the current account and add a new username, then you can do from the ‘Manage email’ account option.
Adding a new email address in the existing line of email accounts.
- Log in to the existing account with available login details.
- Click ‘My Profile’.
- Tap ‘Add a new account’.
- Enter information as asked in the next coming up fields.
How to delete an account?
- Go to account settings and click on ‘Account’.
- Here, you will find an option named ‘Delete’.
- Click on the account you want to delete. You will be cautioned for this action, click to continue.
In future, if you want to delete, forward or block the email messages from the account, go to email controls and click ‘SBCGlobal’ email followed by ‘Forwarding’ option.