The process of creating an additional email on SBCGlobal Support servers is quite easy. You can follow the simple tips and tricks for adding extra emails and update the security program on it. Keep reading the content of this page and try on your own.
Open ‘SBCGlobal’ email editor option from the email login screen of computer browser. You will find the below-mentioned options on the screen:
- View past searches.
- Forward email to another.
- Change filtering or spam action.
- Change password.
- Check disk quota and size.
- Get a license key.
- Create a password for the SBCGlobal app.
- Create an additional email.
To set up additional email, the steps are to be followed in the given order:
- Enter the login details in the given field and press ‘Enter’.
- You will find ‘Setup additional email’ option. Click on this option to proceed further. After this, you need to check the disk quota and the email quota available for the secondary account. If you are already maintaining one SBCGlobal account, then you will be displeased to hear that no additional email can be configured.
- Press to enter the username and password for a new account. You can select according to preference or the suggestions available on-screen.
- Tap ‘Ok’ to submit the information finally.
Note: You can open the SBCGlobal ‘Editor’ page from the Bellsouth email.com or ATT.net link as well.
Now, we are going to discuss steps for updating the security program on www sbcglobal net mail account using the Mozilla browser.
- Build a password for your email app on the Mozilla program.
- Search for the option which says, ‘Get email message’ on screen. After turning on this option from the POP- Up message, wait for some seconds until you find ‘Success’ message on the screen.
- Click to create a new password.
- The password is confined to the app only which means it will not work on the browser.
- Open the ‘Drop-down’ menu and check the ‘Tools’ option.
- From the opened window, you will find a ‘Security’ program on Ribbon menu. Click on ‘Show saved password’ option.
- Open ‘SMTP’ after implementing the steps and remove all details from it.
- Enter the password for primary account maintained by you. This account is required for changing the configurations of secondary account. If you don’t want to enter the password again and again, then you can click the ‘Remember password’ option.
Start sending and receiving the emails on additional accounts created recently with an updated security program from browser.