Have you recently purchased new Apple Ipad Air for satisfying your personal needs? If yes, then everything working normally? Some users who are facing problem in using the SBCGlobal email can read the troubleshooting steps mentioned in the post. For further query or support, contact email experts.
It is not easy to troubleshoot each and every problem relating to SBCGlobal email on new iPad Air on your own. You need some advice from experts who have already verified and tested the tweaks and tricks on their device.
Steps to fix the email receiving problem on iPad Air
- After login from the device, if you’re not being able to receive a new email, then check whether you have logged in to the same account from multiple devices. If yes, then log out of all the devices and try signing-in from iPad Air itself.
- Synchronize the account without using a computer.
- Now, connect the computer to the iPad with the help of charging cable and launch iTunes app on it. If you have not downloaded the iTunes app, get it online from available sources.
- Click on ‘Information’ to get details of the app prior to downloading it.
- Click ‘Sync email account’ option and disable it.
- Click to save changes.
- Disconnect your iPad Air from the computer.
- Go to ‘Mail, contact and calendar’ menu from the main settings of iPad Air and click ‘add an account’. Here, re-enter the SBCGlobal email account details and click to configure from scratch. Enter the email address and account password to log in.
Restart Ipad Air
- Restarting will solve most of the problems encountering on your device be it related to the email or any other app.
- To restart it, press the power button and keep it pressed for 5 seconds until you find an Apple logo on screen.
- Slide to power it off.
- Wait for 5 minutes and press the power button again to turn it on.
Getting problem in sending the email?
If you are unable to send the email to the desired email address from new Ipad Air, then go through the SMTP settings configured on it.
Open ‘Email and contact’ menu from the settings option and click ‘SBCGlobal’ which is creating a problem. Check all the incoming as well as outgoing server settings. If any server settings are disabled, enable it from here instantly.
Syncing the email via computer
- To start syncing the email, connect the iPad to the computer with the help of the cable and open iTunes app. If you have connected the iPad to the MacBook, then the app will automatically launch once you connect the device.
- Open ‘Device list’ and click ‘Ipad 2’.
- Click ‘More information’ block.
- Open ‘Unsynchronized email’ list and search for SBCGlobal.
- Click to sync it and don’t forget to ‘Save’ settings.
- Disconnect your device from the computer now.
- If prompted add account settings manually after reading on-screen instructions. Try sending the email post configuring the settings.
Note: It must be remembered that every time you check the inbox for new mail, you will be prompted to log in again and again due to security issue.