If you are not being able to access the SBCGlobal email properly on your iPad 2, then nothing to worry. There are some technical errors which can be resolved either by restarting the device or by following the instructions given on the link. To get any additional support, you can contact SBCGlobal email experts.
If are arriving on this page, then it means you are experiencing some problem related to SBC Global on your iPad 2. Rest assured, we are going to suggest some steps which will help you in fixing the annoying issues.
Email receiving problem
- Check if you have logged into the same account from multiple devices at the same time. Log out of all devices except iPad 2. If the problem still exists, then enable POP3 from ‘Account type’ option.
- Install email on iPad 2 itself rather than syncing through the computer.
- If required, connect the iPad to the computer with the help of charging cable and download the iTunes app.
- Open the app and click on ‘Search for devices’.
- Open ‘Info’.
- Uncheck the box which says, ‘Sync mail account’.
- Tap to apply changes.
- Disconnect iPad now from the computer.
- Go to ‘Mail, Contacts and calendar’ section.
- Click to create an account. Enter all details like ‘email service provider name, port number and email address in the secondary account section.
- Check if the problem is resolved or not.
Restart IPad 2
- To restart the iPad, locate the power button from the side panel.
- Press the button for at least 10 seconds.
- You will find the ‘Slide to turn off’ option on the screen. Follow the instructions as per given on the screen.
- The process is the same for turning on the iPad again. You will find the ‘Apple logo’ on-screen when the device turns on.
Facing problem in sending the messages from iPad 2
- The SMTP servers might be off on the iPad. To turn them on, go to ‘Mail, contact, and calendar’.
- Select SBCGlobal from the list of email service providers.
- Enter incoming and outgoing server details in the next couple of boxes.
- Click ‘SMTP’.
- Check server if it is enabled or not.
Sync the email directly
- Connect your iPad again to the computer and launch iTunes app on the computer screen. If you have a MacBook, you can open directly from ‘Programs’.
- Select your iPad from the list of available devices.
- Go to ‘More information’ section.
- Un-synchronize mail accounts.
- Click to save changes.
- Disconnect the iPad now from the computer and restart it.
- Enter the account settings in your iPad manually. Follow on-screen instructions to complete the setup. Once the server gets connected, you will find settings automatically get configured on the device.
- Login to the email account and send a test mail to other email address. If you are facing the same problem now even, then read the steps again.