Occasionally, a single mouse click can accidentally delete the messages or without being deleted, you may not find some important messages which were supposed to receive in the inbox folder. After long hours of searching in the inbox folder, if you don’t find that mail, then there can be certain reasons for it. We are going to discuss a solution to this problem.
- To start with, check the archive folder and see if the message is available in this folder or not.
- If it is available, you can easily move it to the inbox or another folder.
- Ensure that the message is not marked as spam.
- If it is marked as Spam, you will receive it in the spam folder.
- Check the filtering settings. If you have applied any settings, then check the forwarding option if the messages are being forwarded to any other email address.
If you are still not able to get the particular message in the inbox, then you would have definitely deleted the message. To retrieve the deleted messages from the SBCGlobal email server, follow the below-mentioned steps.
- Check the trash folder first and see if the message is available in this folder or not.
- In this folder, you will find the deleted messages which are not older than 30 days.
- The trash folder is given just under the inbox folder of the SBCGlobal email on the left-hand side.
- A complete list of emails deleted in the last 30 days will be displayed on the screen.
- Search for a particular email and drag-drop it to a particular location. Apart from this, you will find ‘Move’ option on the screen from where you can select the destination folder.
- Once the folder gets selected, move the message to that desired folder. If you are restoring the message which was deleted more than 30 days ago, then that message will not appear in the trash folder.
You will have to seek expert assistance in this regard or check the Spam folder for emails. Sometimes, the messages keep on forwarding to spam folder and remain unnoticed by the user. In such cases, you can go through the below-mentioned steps to retrieve missing mail.
- Open the Spam folder from the left corner of the screen.
- Go through the messages and search for the one you want to restore.
- Select that message and move to the selected folder.
This is how you can find the missing SBCGlobal email from the computer. We hope these steps will be proven helpful for you. The steps are well tested and verified by the experts even.