When you add email on your Kindle Fire HD, all the features and functions get unlocked on it and you can start using mail just like on your smartphone or laptop. The steps to configure mail on kindle can be checked from the mentioned post. If you want to know the details of settings, you can contact SBCGlobal email experts.
Do you want to access SBCGlobal email from Kindle Fire HD 8.9? Right, we are going to discuss easy steps that will take you to the SBCGlobal emailing experience on Kindle Fire HD. After configuring the mail on E-reader, the hectic of carrying additional smartphone or laptop can be overcome.
Before discussing detailed steps, let’s elucidate what kindle Fire HD exactly is? It is basically an E-reader that lets you to read digital books online. You don’t need to buy hard books after purchasing E-reader. All the soft copies of your favorite books are available on kindle library from where you can easily obtain it. If you are a binge-game lover, then certain apps are available for download. Apart from this, you can download apps for watching videos and listening to audios. Some title is paid whereas some are free to download. There is the only a requirement of ‘Amazon’ account.
Coming to the principal topic, we are going to discuss steps to setup SBCGlobal email on kindle Fire. Read the steps with proper attention.
- Open ‘Apps’ from the home screen and search for ‘Email’.
- If you have not created SBCGlobal email account, then first sign-up on the page.
- Tap ‘Email’ to enter the name of the service provider. If the name is not given in the list, enter it manually.
- Select the username of your choice and check if it is available or not.
- In case, you are already signed-up, enter username and password of your email account in the given field.
- Tap ‘Next’ to go to the next step.
- Enter incoming server address along with other details asked in the coming up windows. You may be asked to enter the security type, port number or server address of incoming servers.
- Enter 995 in the port number.
- In the outgoing server settings, all the details will be entered similar to the incoming the only difference being in the name of the server address. Add ‘SMTP’ in front of the server address.
- 587 is to be entered in the port number field.
- Select the ‘Authentication’ type from the list of given options.
- This is almost the end of the setup. You can start reading the composing the new mails on your Kindle Fire HD.
- To check in the incoming messages, send a test mail from any other email account and check the inbox folder.
- Click ‘End’ to finish the setup. If you are getting any problem, go to SPAM folder and check the new message. You can lodge a complaint to the service provider in this regard.