Do you want to sign-up for free on SBCGlobal email service? If yes, then you need a PC and valid subscription ID from AT&T communications. Today, we are going to discuss the steps for creating an account through any windows PC. You don’t need to pay anything to create an account. Just go through the steps mentioned below and start enjoying email on the computer.
With SBCGlobal configured on the computer, you can create messages, chat with your friends or subordinates and even send the important documents over email. If you want to share any important message to the group, you can add sub-addresses in the ‘CC’ field. Your message will get flashed to all the people in the group.
Steps for creating an account on Windows PC
- Open Att.net from the computer web browser or simply enter www SBCGlobal login in the search field.
- If you don’t know the exact spellings or URL of SBCGlobal, then you can contact SBCGlobal.
- Click ‘Enter’ once the address gets confirmed.
- Enter details like name, address and secondary email in the given fields.
- Now is the time to select the username for your account. This is the one with which your friends or colleagues will recognize you when you send them any mail. You will also find the same name on your mail home screen.
- Once you are done, you will find some questions for which you have to answer. These are actually security questions which will be asked by the time you forgot the password. The answers can be saved at a secret place for future use.
- Click ‘Save’ to save all the answers.
- Your account is successfully created, you can now logout of the window.
The problem in signing-up on SBCGlobal email
If you are not being able to sign-up on SBCGlobal server due to some reasons, then go through the below-mentioned steps.
- Check the network status on the computer.
- Go to incoming as well as outgoing server settings and check if any settings are disabled.
- Clear all browser cache before login to the account again.
- Sign out of the email from all devices.
- Enable POP3 or IMAP account type.
How to setup email server settings through PC?
Email server settings are well classified as incoming as well as outgoing server settings.
Email: SBCGlobal email account address.
POP server: Inbound.SBCGlobal.net.
Port number: 995 for the incoming server address.
SMTP: This is for outgoing messages. It is SMTP.SBC.net.
Port number: The port number for SMTP is 465.
SSL: The security layer for the outgoing server must be enabled.