There are some issues that are quite prevalent and difficult to handle related to SBCGlobal email on iPad Air model. By using some tips and tricks, you can get rid of these issues. If you are facing problem in using SBCGlobal email on iPad Air model, then follow the steps mentioned here as under:
How to get rid of receiving email problems on iPad Air?
- After signing-in from the device, if you are facing a problem in receiving the email, then check the number of devices from where you are already signed in. Log out from the devices and try login from the Apple iPad only.
- Sync the account without a computer.
- Plug one end of the charging cable to the iPad and other to the computer. Download the iTunes app on your computer if not downloaded yet.
- Go to ‘Information’ to start downloading the app.
- Tap the ‘Sync email account’ option and disable it.
- Tap ‘Save’ changes.
- Disconnect the computer from the iPad Air.
- Open the ‘Calendar and mail’ menu from settings option and click ‘Add an account’. Enter the SBCGlobal account details again and authenticate using password.
Restart Ipad Air
- When you restart the device, all the temporary storage and apps opened on it will get closed and the background processes stop running immediately.
- To restart, press the power button for 5 seconds and release. Check if the apple logo appears or not.
- Slide to power off.
- Wait for few minutes and turn on the apple Air again.
Getting problem in sending an email?
If you are facing sending a problem with the SBCGlobal email, then go through the ‘SMTP’ settings of your account from the phone itself.
Open the ‘Email and contact’ option from the phone settings and select ‘SBCGlobal’ account creating a problem. Go through the incoming as well as outgoing server settings of the same account and re-check through on-screen instructions.
Syncing email via computer
- To start syncing the email, connect the iPad to the computer by using the Ether cable. Open iTunes app and if it is already downloaded on Mac, then the app will open automatically.
- Open device list and select ‘iPad 2’.
- Tap ‘More information’ option.
- From the Unsynchronized email list, select ‘SBCGlobal’.
- Click to sync and ‘Save’ settings.
- Disconnect device from the computer or laptop.
- If you are still facing the problem, then configure the email manually by adding the settings through on-screen instructions.
Important: To check any new message in the inbox, you will be prompted to enter the login password again and again.