SBCGlobal email is considered as one of the best email service in the United States owing to which more than 70% of email users use SBCGlobal email service for sending and receiving the important mails. These days email service is believed to be the best mode of communication in the business or in corporate offices.
The best feature of this email service is notification alert which you will receive on the device when you are logged in. If you are using the email service on the desktop and want to receive notifications for new mails received if any in your account, then go through the steps we are going to discuss here in this post. To enable notification, you need to change some settings from the email login page, steps for the same are going to be discussed here today. You must pay close attention to each and every step.
If after reading the steps you still find any problem, you can go to SBCGlobal customer link and talk to the experts available online.
- Login to the SBCGlobal email by entering the email address and password in the given field.
- Go to the ‘Settings’ option from the right-hand corner of the screen. If you don’t find this menu, click on ‘Gear icon’ from the top.
- Tap ‘General’ followed by Desktop notifications you will find under the drop-down menu.
- You will find different devices on which you can enable the notifications. Select ‘Desktop’.
- Select the option from the given options for receiving the notifications.
- For new email in the inbox: When you enable this option, you will get the notifications for every new email.
- Important email notification: This type of notifications alert will be active only on the receiving of important mails.
- Off: This will disable the notifications for all the messages.
- Select any one option from the given options.
- Click to save changes. If you fail to save the changes, you won’t be able to receive the notifications in the future.
After saving the settings, you will start receiving the notifications on the desktop without any problem. When you log in to the desktop, you will find the notifications if available any. All the chats and new messages can be read from the desktop screen itself. There is no need to log in for reading notifications. Yes, if you want to revert to any message, then login is required. Enter the complete email address along with the password to login to the account.