Samsung recently launched the new A-series ‘A50’ phone which is boat loaded with number of amazing features like 3 back and 2 front cameras for capturing the happy moments. Apart from this, you will find number of in-built apps that can be experienced after enabling internet connection on it. Its 4000 mAh rating battery offers tension-free accessing throughout the day. One of the best app you will find on this phone is ‘Email’. With this app, you can configure email of any service provider. We are now going to discuss steps for configuring the SBCGlobal email on Galaxy A50.
- Unlock the home screen of your phone and go to the ‘Email’ app.
- Click on ‘Add an email’. Enter the name of the email service provider and start adding further details.
- You will be asked to select the email account type. ‘IMAP’ or ‘POP3’.
- Enter the username and password of your account you want to login to.
- Click ‘Ok’ to agree to the terms and conditions of sign-up form.
- You will find the different categories displaying on the screen. Tap according to the preference. If you are fond of reading the news or editorials, then click the ‘News’ section.
- After login, the account will take some time to get synced with the other devices.
- Go to ‘Contact, inbox and drive’ and select ‘A50’ from the list.
- Tap ‘Arrow’ icon given just below the settings page to go to the next screen.
In this manner, the account will get configured on the phone. If you want to remove later on, you can do with the help of the same steps implemented for setup. Instead of clicking on ‘Add an email’, click ‘Remove’.
How to turn on email notification on Samsung A50?
- Go to the ‘Accounts’ section and click ‘Settings’. Open ‘Particular account’ you want to check for notifications.
- After enabling the notifications, you will start receiving alerts for your account.
- Yes, if you are not able to listen to the alert properly due to sound issue, then change the tone which has a high pitch or node by getting into ‘Sounds and alerts’ section.
Now, you will find everything to start working normally. All the messages will now start receiving on the smartphone. There is no need to sign-in from the computer for reading the important new emails.
There are different settings available on the ‘Email’ which you can access from the phone settings itself. If you want to change any settings, don’t forget to take the backup first as there are chances of data loss during the transition of settings. For more information click at sbcglobal email login.