Do you want to stay up to date with the recent emails received in your SBCGlobal account on Desktop? If yes, then there is no need to remain login to the account. By implementing the simple steps, you can easily turn on the notifications on your desktop provided it must be connected to the internet. More than 30% email users access their email from desktop and remaining from smartphone or laptop.
This post is for those who are using their desktop for accessing their email. If they have a paucity of time for checking the email again and again after login, then pay close attention to the content of this post. We are going to let them know the necessary steps for enabling email notifications on desktop. After enabling the notifications, they don’t find any need to login to the account again and again which will help them save their precious business time.
To enable the notification alert, the user will have to change the settings from the SBCGlobal email account which are going to be discussed in the coming up passages. After reading the steps if you come across any problem, you can contact SBCGlobal email experts.
- Over to the SBCGlobal email settings after entering the login details.
- Once the server confirms entered email address and password, you will log in to the account.
- Open ‘Settings’ from the gear icon or from the top right corner of the login page.
- Click on ‘general’ from the drop-down menu and select ‘Desktop’ for receiving the emails notifications. You may be prompted to enter the login details again for verification.
- Select the type of notification you want to receive on the desktop. If you want to receive alerts for new email, then select that option. If you want to receive email alert for important messages or from important email address, then select that particular option.
- Click ‘Save’ once done. Start sending the email and check if you are getting the alert for the same or not. If you are receiving an alert, it means you have successfully configured the settings.
In case you are getting problem in receiving the alert or notification on the desktop, you can contact the email experts directly. They will tell you about some settings which are necessary for set up over the phone call. If you want to disable this option, then follow the same steps again and confirm your identity by entering the username and password.