Are you maintaining an SBCGlobal account online on the iPhone or other smart devices? If yes then is it working flawlessly? From last few weeks we have been receiving complaints from the iPhone users who want to delete the account permanently from it but don’t know how to do it.
SBCGlobal email is a kind of email service which has been into the market from last one decade. People living in the US mostly use this email service due to the amazing and splendid features available inside. If you want to share any attachment, you can up to 5 MB of size.
However, due to some reason or problem which they have been facing with the SBCGlobal email want to remove the account from their iPhone. They don’t even know the exact reason for this decision but are quite curious to know the steps.
For all those users who want to delete the email from their iPhone, we want to mention here that the account settings, username, and content will get removed permanently from the phone and server. So, you need to take backup of important files prior deleting the account. After this, go through the steps mentioned here as under.
The steps are common and will work on all the iPhone OS versions regardless of device model. If you find any problem in implementing the steps, you can contact the email experts available online.
- Unlock the home screen of your phone by using the fingerprint sensor.
- Go to ‘Settings’ and click on ‘SBCGlobal’ from the email account section.
- The list of accounts will be displayed, click on the particular one which is creating a problem.
- Check the username and the password carefully before deleting it. If more than one SBCGlobal email account has been maintained by you. This step is important for you to understand.
- Click ‘Delete’ to remove the account. It will take some seconds and soon you will find a ‘Success’ message on the screen. If prompted for the removal action, click ‘Yes’ to confirm.
- After implementing the step 5, you will no longer be able to login to the account from the phone anymore.
This is all about the process to erase the account from the iPhone. If you are using iPhone model 5, 7, 8 or X, then you can apply the same steps without any problem.