SBCGlobal email service is a world-renowned email service used by thousands of users in the world. Most of the users have their own businesses who use this mail service for corporate communication. They rely on this email due to secure and reliable servers. If you want to create an account on SBCGlobal, then follow the steps mentioned in the post. If you are asked to enter SMTP or POP settings, enter them carefully.
To create a new account on SBCGlobal email server, you need a subscription ID, smartphone, tablet or computer with a stable internet connection. Once the account gets created, you can access it from multiple devices at the same time. If you are away from the office or home, don’t bother your family members to check the email, you can get it on your phone itself. Now, we are going to discuss steps to create an account on SBCGlobal email service provider.
After successfully creating an account, you can unlock all the features and functions of the email service. The features include ‘Attaching a file’, email chat or share a document over ‘Drive’.
How to sign-up for an account?
To get started, first of all, sign-up on SBCGlobal email page and follow the steps mentioned below:
- Go to Att.net or SBCGlobal.net from the google or another search engine available on the laptop.
- Enter the URL in the address bar carefully.
- Hit Enter.
- You will be directed to the ‘Sign-up’ page.
- Enter personal details like name, address and secondary email address in the fields given.
- Click to enter the username for SBCGlobal, if it is available then you will find the green tick in front of it.
- Click to create an account.
- Now, you will be taken to the ‘Questions’ page, where you can select the questions of your choice and to which you have to enter the answers carefully. Keep these answers noted at some place.
- Tap ‘Continue’. Your answers will be saved with a reference ID.
- You will find ‘Account successfully created’ message on the screen.
- Close the setup window.
How to fix SBCGlobal email account?
In case you are facing any problem in setting up or creating an account, you can try the below-mentioned steps.
- Check the internet connection on the device from which you are creating an account.
- Check the incoming as well as outgoing server settings carefully.
- Clear all cache and cookie from the web browser by getting into settings of the email account.
- Remove account from other devices if already configured.
- Enable all server settings like IMAP or POP3 on the device.
How to configure email settings on SBCGlobal account?
To start accessing the email account, the settings must be configured properly, if these are incorrect, then you will find the problem in using it. The settings for SBCGlobal email are:
Name Your name.
Email: Enter the email address of your SBCGlobal account.
POP server: Inbound.net.SBC.net
Port number: Incoming port number is 995.
Port number: 465
SSL required: Yes.