Do you wish to configure the email on all new Samsung S10 smartphone? If yes, then the steps are simple and easy to implement. Just have a look at the steps which are given in SBCGlobal customer service link. You will find the steps along with the justifications on this link. If you find any problem in executing the steps, you can contact SBCGlobal email experts.
The best feature you will find in the SBCGlobal email is its ability to configure on any smartphone irrespective of model and OS version installed. Some users who have recently purchased Samsung S10 plus wanting to know the steps for configuring email on it. Keeping their interest on priority, we are now going to discuss steps for the same.
- Open Email app from the list of apps available under ‘Settings’.
- Go to ‘Email app and select your email service provider.
- Enter details of your email service provider like the username, server address and port details. If you want these details to be fetched automatically, then click on ‘SBCGlobal email’ simply.
- Enter account password when prompted.
- Click ‘Sign-in’ after entering the information. When you click on ‘Sign-in’ it means you are agreeing to the terms and conditions.
- Start receiving updates and other newsletters from the various journals available on the server by default.
- The update process may take some minutes which is normal, so don’t worry about it. Click ‘Auto-Sync’ function if you want to receive the updates on all the devices on which the email is configured. Tap ‘Samsung S10’ if asked for the device type and name.
- Click at the bottom of the screen where you will find a pointer arrow.
- Now, check your email by sending the test mail on it. If you are receiving in the inbox then it means the process is successfully done. If not, then check the SPAM or junk folder.
Sometimes, you may need to reconfigure your account due to some settings issue. If you are facing problem in using the email, then remove it from phone and reconfigure using the same steps.
While receiving the new incoming messages, if you find the sound of the phone is not louder or you are unable to listen to it, then you can change the sound tone from the ‘Settings’ of your phone. You can even set a special alert for your email. This option is also given under ‘Settings’ menu. Disable POP3 option if you want to stop receiving updates on all other devices other than Samsung S10 plus smartphone.
This way you can configure the SBCGlobal priority account on your smartphone. If you find success after implementing the steps, then don’t forget to share your views with the experts. They will be highly obliged to you.
Yes, in case you find any problem with the email configuration on a smartphone, you can send your query either via email or chat with the support team available online 24×7. Customer support experts are highly qualified and experienced in their field.